Friday, December 5, 2014

For Today -


Outside my window...   its raining, sometimes snowing, and it's very cold and damp!  A good day to stay in and be cozy!

I am thinking...  I am grateful to be able to be warm and cozy in our home, to have enough food to eat, to be blessed with good health, for all of us!

I am thankful for...   us being able to visit our son and dil and granddaughter in Florida for several months!

I am remembering...    all the things I need to accomplish, for the holiday, and for our trip.

On my mind...   getting my insurance straightened out!  So frustrating!

I am pondering these words...   from St. Pio..."Pray, Hope, and don't Worry".

From the learning rooms.... trying to remember how to use double pointed needles again!  I forgot how awkward they are!  I want to knit some mittens!

From the kitchen... all cleaned up from lunch, and we will be having leftovers for dinner tonight.  Easy night.

I am wearing... jeans, a blue turtleneck sweater, and socks with black loafters.

I am creating... trying to knit, not really creating what I want to yet!  LOL

I am going...  shopping later with hubby.  We will also stop for a coffee and cake snack!  Yum!

I am reading... my bible, and my regular prayer books.

I am hoping...  all the gifts I ordered online will arrive soon, so I can get them wrapped!

I am hearing...  quiet.  Hubby just started playing Christmas songs on the organ!  I love listening to him!

Around the house...  we are all decorated for Christmas.  I want to get my cards addressed when I go back upstairs and get them mailed by tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...  going with hubby for a coffee and dessert!  It makes my day!

A few plans for the rest of the week...  shopping, some baking, and Mass on Sunday morning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



To join in focusing on the simple pleasures of each day, please click here.

No comments: